Some links below might take you to other Associated New Milton Web Sites to display the information.
- POLICE APPEAL : Hampshire Constabulary are appealing for information following three Burglaries in Barton on Sea.
- Some new Public Consultations announced by New Forest District Council and The New Forest National Park Authority - displayed on an associated site - www.newmilton.net/info/publicconsultations.html
- The next General Meeting of the Association is on Tuesday 12th September and will include a Presentation by John Gulliver - R.N.L.I - "Lifeboats Past & Present".
- Please note that the E-Mail address for the Chairman has been changed to firstname.lastname@example.org and that the previous address has been cancelled due to a "hacking" event.
- Tickets are now available for the 2017 Festival of Choirs organised by The New Milton Residents' Association Community in Action Team.
- Hampshire County Council Public Consulation : Only a few days to go - Important for all Residents - Due to ongoing national austerity measures; demographic changes reflecting increases in demand for some services; and inflationary pressures, by April 2019 the County Council will be facing an anticipated budget shortfall of £140 million. With less money available and growing demand for council services, tough decisions will need to be made about what the County Council can and cannot do in the future.Your feedback will help to inform the approach the County Council takes to balancing its budget.
- Link to Association Facebook Page added to Home Page.
- The Association has decided to withdraw the "Forum" Section of our Web Site due to lack of use - it did not seem to catch on with our Members and Readers.
- You can now read the results of The March 2017 Survey which over 1400 residents completed as part of the preparation of The New Milton Neighbourhood Plan.
- New Milton Town Council is pleased to announce the launch of the Teenage Street Trading - a number of stalls dedicated to teenage stall holders alongside the usual stall holders - the teenage street trading will initially only operate on Wednesday’s during the school holidays.
- Important information from New Forest District Council about changes to the network of Recycling Banks.
- The West Hampshire Clinical Commisioning Group has lauched a new Web Site.
- URGENT REQUEST FROM THE CHAIRMAN : There are a number of issues shortly to be announced by New Forest District Council following the allocation of sites in New Milton for some major housing developments - I need to be able to communicate with you quite urgently over the weeks and months. Please can you use the button above to Register for the periodic Newsletter/Mailing List and we will be able to provide better responses to any Consultations. Please help us keep you informed and enable you to have your Say !
For more detailed information about What's on In New Milton visit www.newmilton.net