Some links below might take you to other Associated New Milton Web Sites to display the information.
- Important NHS Public Consultation Drop In Sessions - Hospital services for New Milton Residents at The Royal Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Hospitals may be affected by Dorset's Clinical Services Review. Those interested or concerned should put the date of this Event in your Diaries now. This Event has been called for by your Residents' Association, as the notice given for the last Drop In Session was inadequate. (NEW)
- Important information about changes to the popular health service at "The Practice" based at Lymington Hospital which came into effect on the 1st February.
- Volunteers are being sought to establish a Steering Group to manage the new Dementia Community Allotment Project. (NEW)
- The NHS West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group is asking for those aged between 60 and 70 years to complete a brief survey - What do you Do to Stay Healthy. (NEW)
- The Official Opening of The Play Park on the Recreation Ground
- Our Next Meeting : Annual General Meeting and Open Forum at The New Milton Community Centre.
- Details announced of The New Milton Mayor's Charity Ball in aid of "Pilgrim Bandits" - our locally based military charity.
- The Post Office announces it decision not to reopen The Sea Road Post Office in Barton on Sea.
- POLICE APPEAL : Operation Figure: Detectives appeal and offer advice as burglary series develops across Barton-on-Sea
- URGENT POLICE REMINDER : Please review in the light of recent Burglaries in our Area.
- Not a Member of New Milton's Residents' Association ? - Join now and get 15 months of our Focus Newsletter for the price of 12 !!
- The next NMRA Table Top Sale is being held at The New Milton Memorial Centre on Saturday 18th March 2017 - Tables can be booked now for next Year.
- Your Association has sponsored the Two Gold Benches in celebration of the Two New Milton Paralympics Gold Medalists - Alice Tye and Mikey Jones.
- Meeting Dates and Locations for 2017 have been announced.
- NMRA is planning a Coach Trip to see the recently renovated Marie Rose Exhibition in 2017 - please let us know if you are interested.
- URGENT REQUEST FROM THE CHAIRMAN : There are a number of issues shortly to be announced by New Forest District Council following the allocation of sites in New Milton for some major housing developments - I need to be able to communicate with you quite urgently over the weeks and months. Please can you use the button above to Register for the periodic Newsletter/Mailing List and we will be able to provide better responses to any Consultations. Please help us keep you informed and enable you to have your Say !
For more detailed information about What's on In New Milton visit www.newmilton.net