Some links below might take you to other Associated New Milton Web Sites to display the information.
- The NMRA Forum part of this Web Site will go live on Monday 1st May at 09:00 hrs - Please come back and join up - we do want to know your views on a variety of topics. (NEW)
- Important information from New Forest District Council about changes to the network of Recycling Banks.
- Our next General Meeting - "Literary Residents of New Milton" - presentation by Local Historian Nick Saunders at The New Milton Community Centre.
- You can now book Seats on the Coach Trip to The Portsmouth Dockyard and Marie Rose Exhibition on Thursday 8th June.
- POLICE REQUEST : Our local Police would like your help to decide which are the priorities on which they should focus during the next Quarter - please take 5 minutes to complete their Survey. (RECENT)
- POLICE ALERT : Telephone Scam Alert - Be aware - this could happen in New Milton as well.
- POLICE APPEAL : Appeal for Information following an attempted robbery in New Milton.
- Annual Provider Survey - West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group - please let us know your views if you have been a patient.
- The West Hampshire Clinical Commisioning Group has lauched a new Web Site.
- A short dedication service was held on Thursday 23rd February at the New Milton War Memorial to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the award of the VC to Colonel Wheeler
- Important information about changes to the popular health service at "The Practice" based at Lymington Hospital which came into effect on the 1st February.
- Your Association has sponsored the Two Gold Benches in celebration of the Two New Milton Paralympics Gold Medalists - Alice Tye and Mikey Jones.
- Meeting Dates and Locations for 2017 have been announced.
- URGENT REQUEST FROM THE CHAIRMAN : There are a number of issues shortly to be announced by New Forest District Council following the allocation of sites in New Milton for some major housing developments - I need to be able to communicate with you quite urgently over the weeks and months. Please can you use the button above to Register for the periodic Newsletter/Mailing List and we will be able to provide better responses to any Consultations. Please help us keep you informed and enable you to have your Say !
For more detailed information about What's on In New Milton visit www.newmilton.net