Some links below might take you to other Associated New Milton Web Sites to display the information.
- Well Done New Milton : The Town Council have just been advised that New Milton has been awarded a Silver Gilt - which is one below the Gold Award in our first entry in the South and South East Britain in Bloom Competition. This means our entry was a high standard and achieving 70-84% of the marks available. Well done to all the Team at the Town Council who made this happen.
- Our next General Meeting - "The British Red Cross and its involvement in the aftermarth of Terrorisn in the UK" plus an Open Forum - your chance to raise any issues about living, working and playing in New Milton.
- New Milton Residents' Association FOCUS Magazine - Those who wish to contribute in the future to the monthly NMRA Newsletter or if you are a regular contributor - please refer to our Focus Page on this site which shows how you can now contribute your articles on-line effective immediately. Deadline Date for the October Issue is Friday 15th September.
- Please note that the E-Mail address for the Chairman has been changed to email@example.com and that the previous address has been cancelled due to a "hacking" event.
- Tickets are now available for the 2017 Festival of Choirs organised by The New Milton Residents' Association Community in Action Team.
- You can now book Tables for the NMRA Winter Series of Table Top Sales at The Memorial Centre.
- The Association has announced a Theatre Trip to Salisbury for "An Evening with Pam Ayres" - in January 2018 - book early please as these trips are very popular.
- Important information from New Forest District Council about changes to the network of Recycling Banks.
- The West Hampshire Clinical Commisioning Group has lauched a new Web Site.
- URGENT REQUEST FROM THE CHAIRMAN : There are a number of issues shortly to be announced by New Forest District Council following the allocation of sites in New Milton for some major housing developments - I need to be able to communicate with you quite urgently over the weeks and months. Please can you use the button above to Register for the periodic Newsletter/Mailing List and we will be able to provide better responses to any Consultations. Please help us keep you informed and enable you to have your Say !
For more detailed information about What's on In New Milton visit www.newmilton.net