Some links below might take you to other Associated New Milton Web Sites to display the information.
- Scores of residents joined the Mayor in remembering those civilians that lost their lives in the three Bombings of New Milton during the Second World War. (Via an associated site)
- To avoid duplication of effort and minimise errors, the Menu Item "Local Information" will now take you in a separate windows to an associated site - www.newmilton.net
- HAMPSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL PUBLIC CONSULTATION : Important Consultation has been launched on The Future of Local Government in Hampshire. Please take a few minutes to help with this Consultation Exercise by Hampshire Council. (Via an associated site)
- New Forest District Council launches a 9 week Public Consultation on the Local Plan Part One - to get peoples' views on the potential locations for the new housing development they need to accommodate over the next 20 years. (Via associated site)
- "Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service - The Way Forward" - Open General Meeting.
- URGENT REQUEST FROM THE CHAIRMAN : There are a number of issues shortly to be announced by New Forest District Council regarding the allocation of sites in New Milton for some major housing developments - I need to be able to communicate with you quite urgently over the next week or so. Please can you use the button above to Register for the periodic Newsletter/Mailing List and we will be able to provide better responses to any Consultations. Please help us keep you informed and enable you to have your Say ! - Now even more important as a result fo the item below.
- Tickets are now available for The Big Band Swing Night with The New Forest Big Band and local vocalist Angela Jackson - organised by our Community in Action Team
For more detailed information about What's on In New Milton visit www.newmilton.net